copper vehicle tools car battery tester
each one in blister card, 10pcs/box, 120pcs/ctn,N.W/G.W:8/9KGS,CTN size: 42*32.5*45cm
20 days after the order is confirmed
YT-0311B copper vehicle tools car battery tester
The neon-elcetroscope with the brand YINTE is specially designed for detecting faults in low tension circuits of traffic or transport machinery. It is suitable for maintenance on automobile, motorcycle, bulldozer, road roller, excavator and some other machinery.
1.Unique long-service neon lamp, high safety and no heat in operation.
2.Inonovation elastic wire with good tension property.
3. compact, light configuration, with holder for ease of handling and using.
4. Each neon-elctroscope with one standby lamp, which can be replaced through opening the top cap.
1. Insert the banana plug at one end of the testing wire into top metal cap of the neon-electroscope and ensure sound contact.
2. Clip the alligator clip at the other end the testing wire to the grouding (i.e. the automobile's metal casing)
3.Insert the eletroscope's needle head into insulation of the wire to be measured.
4. A lit lamp in the pen arm indicates a loop ( or complete circuit) has been established at the testing point, and the service is normal. If the indicator is not lit, it shows there is fault that needs shooting.
1. Do not use the neon-electroscope beyond its range.
2. It is normal phenomenon that different luminance may be featured because of diversity of voltages.
3. Be careful of the electroscope's sharp end, put in safety place where children can not get.